Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Preperation for midterm (Part 1)

It has only been a month and a half since college begun for me and I have already my midterm exams waiting for me next week. The feeling of just starting fresh in college has been long gone, but it still feels just like yesterday when I first started college. There was no more play time and a lot of people always say that when someone is new to college they are bound to suffer from culture shock.

As usual I am not ready for my midterm exams as I have been slacking the whole time in class and not paying any attention when the lecturer is teaching as I concentrate more when I hear my friends talking. I know that I need to do some really hardcore last minute studying I plan on at least passing my midterm exams. I know all the notes that the lecturer has given must be read and understood by me. I have realize that it is not school anymore and I should not be praying for miracles anymore but start managing my time other than going out and enjoying my college lifestyle.

In my opinion I think that the midterm as come a little bit too fast as I’m just fresh out of school and I’m still in my honeymoon world. Having a midterm after a month and a half in college is too fast as it gives me limited time to get adjusted to the college lifestyle. I think that the midterm exams is going to be tough as I do not even know what is coming out and I’m forced to rely on friends who have been paying attention in class to help me out.

Since its kind off too late for me to score an A in my papers I am looking on trying my best in at least getting B’s or C’s in my paper. I think what I should do is start doing questions after questions hopping that I can at least get some of this information in my brains. I also think that I should mute my friend from my life for at least this whole week until I get through my papers so that I can concentrate more. I also have to draw up a schedule to study for my midterm papers so that I can divide my time equally for all the papers so that I am able to pay equally same attention for all the other papers.

This is all that I can say about how I am going to prepare for my midterm as I have no other ways of preparing for my midterm. I know that I need all the hope in the world to pass my midterm exams as I know it is impossible, but as my mum says “its not over until the fat lady sings” which means that do not give up until you are too sure, thus I would not give up in myself and believe that I could at least score B’s or C’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment