Saturday, April 24, 2010

What am I doing for this Holiday...

Usually as the holiday start all I would think of is doing my assignments, going to the gym and not hanging out as much as I do. But I know whatever I plan would always be a failure so this time I just let Mother Nature take its course on me.

I didn't know what to do during this holiday because I had noting planed out and the holiday seemed as sudden to me as I had just started college so I was like online 24/7 or out. If I wasn't out I was surely online on my MSN and my Facebook. I did go to the library with Harvind, Mei, Michelle, Rachel, Jasmine, Cheryl and Jesseca. We were supposed to go to the lake side and do our assignment. We were supposed to meet at 8.30am but only Jasmine and I were there so both of us were just chilling in the library waiting for the rest.


When the rest finally showed up we all moved to the discussion room so we could do out assignment. We were supposed to do our assignment but we ended up taking pictures. We also did some exploring in the Taylors Lake Side Campus. I was trying to find some 'smoking areas'. Even though smoking is not allowed in this campus, I was still finding some hidden places where I could light up my cigarette. One thing which really surprised me is that the prices of the food in the Lake Side Campus were really expensive. I did have to admit that the lake was really dirty but it was still under construction and only time would tell in the future how it would look.

We ended the day by going to Asia Cafe to have our lunch and we played pool and one by one went home and soon it was just me and Harvind in car going home. Lying on my bed I realized that I have just wasted another day not doing my assignment.

Well the next few days I just hung out with my friends and continued to go online 24/7. I also attended a birthday party. One of my close friends Raihan Rosli, celebrated her 18th birthday. Everyone had an awesome time, it felt so nice to finally hang out with my for schoolmates. It had been a long time since I had seen their faces.





I also spent the remainder of the days updating myself in my love football. Since I started college I have not been watching all the games, so it felt nice to wake up at 2.30 in the morning to watch Inter Milan beat Barcelona 3-1 was worth not sleeping the whole night.

Well I think this is all I can say. I may have wasted my holiday not doing anything, but my mum always said "don't cry over spilled milk" so I don’t think I have regretted that I have wasted this holiday. I think that as humans we should learn from our mistakes and I am proud to say that I have wasted my holiday and there would not be any turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment